=== PRESENTATION CHARTS ===
- An Object Exchange Model for representing information extracted
from heterogeneous information sources.
- The automated generation of translators that provide access to
- The automated generation of mediators that integrate information
from several sources.
- A toolkit for managing constraints across heterogeneous sources.
- Rapid translator generation will allow the immediate integration
of new sources as they become available.
- Rapid mediator generation will make it possible to adapt to the changing
requirements of information consumers.
- Effective constraint management will make the information that is available
be correct, or at least identified as inconsistent.
- Overall, this technology will make it possible for decision makers to
have access to the information they need, when they need it.
- Month 6: OEM and its query language developed.
- Month 12: Basic architecture and sample translators and mediators demonstrated.
- Month 18: Architecture for translator generator and mediator generator
- Month 24: Preliminary prototype for translator generator and constraint
management implemented and demonstrated.
- Month 30: Preliminary prototype for mediator generator implemented and
- Month 36: Demonstration of final prototypes and developed technologies.
Stanford University: An Integrated Information Management System
Return to Progress Report Outline.