CS145 - Summer 2006
I will be holding extra office hours at the end of the week to help
with projects: Thursday 1-4pm and 7pm-9pm, and Friday 9am-12pm. Come by or call if you hit a snag.
Gates Building room 396
Office Hours: Monday 7pm - 8pm, Tuesday 2pm-3pm, Friday 10am-11am
Office Phone: 650-725-3648
you can't get into the building for my evening office hours, call me
and I'll come downstairs to let you in. You can use the phone on
the wall outside the main (south) entrance to the building.
Gates Building,Room B26A
Office Hours: Monday and Wednesday, 3:15pm-4:15pm
Phone #:(650) 723-6319
regarding the course should be
sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
address is monitored continuously by the course staff.
will use the mailing list of enrolled students generated by
Axess to convey messages to the entire class. We will assume that all
messages sent on this list are received and read by all
- There is a class newsgroup:
- su.class.cs145 on the server nntp.stanford.edu, port 563. Use your SUNet ID and password.
- We will post responses to common student questions
- I encourage you to use the newsgroup to get in touch with other students
- Activity on the newsgroup can contribute to class participation for remote students.
- To keep the volume of email manageable, we will
Frequently-Asked Question (FAQ) lists, linked to the most relevant Web
pages. There will be a general FAQ, as well as a FAQ for each
assignment and exam. Before emailing an inquiry to
the course staff, please be sure to
review the appropriate FAQs.