Tree of Andrew Stuart students for the Computer History
Updated March 2003.
We'd like to add current locations, email, and their students.
Send updates by
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Andrew M. Stuart (at Stanford 1991-1999, Univ. of Warwick)
joined Stanford SCCM from MIT, Bath, and Oxford Univ., and was appointed
jointly with Mech.Eng. See also
Stuart in the Mathematics Genealogy.
year-of-PhD Name (last known location, email)
- 1993 Anthony Humphries (Bath) (< >)
- 1994 Gabriel Lord (Bath) (< >)
- 1996 ? Jeremy Smith, SCCM (< >)
- 1996 Oscar Gonzales (< >)
- 1997 Hamid Samandari, SCCM (< >)
- 1996 Martin Gander, SCCM - co-advisor Bob Dutton (McGill <email@example.com>)
- 1997 Tony Shardlow, SCCM * (Durham Un. < >)
- 2001 Hersir Sigurgeirsson, SCCM* (< >)
- 2002 Paul Tupper, SCCM?* (< >)
Up one level to
Root of the Student Trees or to the main page for the