Statutory Warning: Each of these albums contain a fair number of photographs, and I have made no attempt to prune them on the basis of quality. There are some good pictures in there, but you'll have to work a bit to get to them. Someday, I'll get round to posting a collection of the cream of these pictures but don't get your hopes too high.
- The links open each photo album in a new window. You may have to disable pop-up killer software to get things to work right.
- If you are viewing these photos on a CRT monitor with no gamma correction, these images may look a little too dark. You need to adjust gamma to about 2.2 in order to view these pictures as they are meant to be viewed. If you are running Linux, type in "xgamma -gamma 2.2" to fix gamma. If you are running Windows, your graphics card settings might have a gamma field that you can adjust. Otherwise, try downloading PowerStrip. The images ought to look fine on LCD displays.
- You need a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 to view these albums conveniently.
Some recent pictures:
June 2004: Paris
- The Eiffel Tower
- Champs Elysees
- The Da Vinci Code Tour
- Notre Dame
- St. Chapelle and the Graveyard
- La Defense
- The Louvre
- Museum of Modern Art
- Musee D'Orsay
- Food and Drink
- New Orleans
- Sunset, Sunrise, Berkeley and other assorted events
- Chennai and Mahabalipuram - from my trip to India
September 2003: A Trip to Europe
My December 2002 Road Trip
- December 26 : Point Reyes
- December 27 : Pismo Beach and Solvang
- December 28 : San Diego
- December 30 : Anza-Borrego Desert and the Salton Sea
- December 31 : Las Vegas
- January 1 : Las Vegas
- January 2 : Death Valley
- Crater Lake
- The Oregon Dunes
- Wallace Falls
- MSR Cruise, Snoqualmie Falls and the Company Picnic
- Biking to Seattle
- Mount Rainier
- The North Cascades, Deception Pass and the Bumbershoot Festival
- Natasha's Party, L.A. and Las Vegas
- Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe and Mission Peak
- From my trip to India in December
- Muir Woods and Monterey
- In and around Seattle
- More around Seattle - Kayaking and the Experience Music Project
- San Juan Islands
- Leavenworth, Rocky Reach Dam, Colombia River and Snoqualmie Pass
- Portland, Colombia River Gorge and a bunch of waterfalls
- Olympic National Park and the Olympic Peninsula
- Vancouver, B.C.
- Victoria, B.C.